Pages

Sep 25, 2010

It's been forever...


So much for being diligent with my blog updates. Sorry folks. I had to disappear for a while (I know two months is kinda ridiculous) but I almost lost my job at the beginning of August due to some fiscal turmoil with my company, but THANK GOODNESS all that's been straightened out. I'm proud to say that I am officially a full time artist in the social gaming industry now. I'm working on a new project that will release on facebook in mid-January. Whew! Finally life is starting to slow down.

And part of that slowing down process is the creation of new ideas and new stories. Here's a character from one of those ideas that I've been working on, a spirit guardian named Chief Tahoe! Hopefully this will be the start of a fun little fall project. :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

7 comments:

john said...

look good..lok frward to seeing more

Daniel Woodling said...

Super sweet drawing! You should totally do a spirit quest based story. That was would be so good.

Zane Yarbrough said...

i like the ruffles of the strokes< you should definitely embrace that it adds a life to your work that i haven't seen before :)

Nate said...

This is an awesome, awesome design.

Love it!

Matt Doering said...

Glad you like the character guys!

Zane, I'll definitely embrace the ruffles!

Dan, the story is going to be very character heavy including a few spirits too.

Zane Yarbrough said...

hahaha that is hilarious didn't even realize that my computer corrected ruffness to be ruffles....like it just did again. but hey ruffles works too lol

Josh 'Hat' Lieberman said...

wow dude, this looks great.

Nice straghts vs. curves. Nice pose, clean silhouette with a nice shape. Really really good dude, I can tell a lot of the things you've been practicing are starting to sink into your work. Can't wait to see more