Pages

May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



Well, I'll admit. This is an image for the film BUT it is oddly appropriate considering the holiday don't you think?

We're getting down to the wire here at school with finals (and graduation)only three weeks away, but boy is time escaping me quickly. "Emma and Molly's Pet Yeti" is making steady progress. The portion of the film that we're going to put in the senior showcase is almost complete! All that's left is cleanup, color, and a few more backgrounds. Here's a composite test that I just recently uploaded to vimeo. Unfortunately I won't be able to load the whole film onto the internet until the festival circuit is complete but I'll continue to delight you all with a wide variety of "sneak peaks" until then (like I've been doing :D) Enjoy!

No comments: