Pages

Feb 1, 2010

Senior Project is kicking my BUTT!









Wow! This is turning out to be a really exhausting quarter so far. Between my 2D Character Animation II class, Senior Project, Emma and Molly's Pet Yeti, and a few other responsibilities, I'm just getting my butt kicked. That being said, I've built up a reservoir of new illustrations and animations that I can start posting. Yes I know it's February and I know it's incredibly sad that I'm only just now posting my first entry of the new year. Hopefully I can remedy this by posting some of the stuff I've been working on over the next few days :D

I'll start off with some backgrounds that I've been working on for Emma and Molly's Pet Yeti. I'm working on the tree house. I've had fun creating the house out of found object both inside and outside. The House itself is made out of scraps of metal, loosing boards, tiles, and and variety of construction equipment, while the interior furniture is made out of random household items. For example: the lamp is made out of old pictures frames, a cookie sheet, flower pot, copper piping, and a flashlight held tight with masking tape. The love-seat is constructed of luggage, books, folded towels, pillows, and tires for back support. So far I think it's coming along. I have final scenes drawn by Friday so wish me luck!

Also, take notice of the treehouse door design. There's a Yeti door with a little girl door built inside it! I'm very excited about the door that's actually shaped like Yeti. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not that I made him shaped like a bowling pin.

Lots of EMPY stuff coming your way this week (because I don't have time to do anything else T_T). Enjoy the new blog design!

1 comment:

Daniel Woodling said...

The cleaned up version of the stuff in the tree house looks great!