Pages

Apr 5, 2009

Mushu Head-Turn Animation



Finally! I just finished tweaking my Mushu Head-turn assignment for my Character Animation class. I would have posted it earlier, but there was too much to fix. I still want to go back and mess with the ear a bit more. If you can't tell already, I'm extremely picky. I'll be posting so some life-drawings this week some time. My speed sketching class is completely revolutionizing the way I approach drawing. I'm really excited about the class, and I'm already starting to make some major improvement.

3 comments:

Lady Garland said...

Matt, this looks epic! Good work!

Anonymous said...

this looks really good Matt! Good job! On another note, I didn't know there was a speed sketching class here at SCAD. lol. Is it in the Sequential Dept? :)

CANTrow said...

Great job bro!