Pages

Jan 26, 2009

Flash Animations

I'm sorry that it's been a while since I last updated. Last week was pure hell in terms of getting assignments done, and I've been lazy all weekend long, and am going to have a hellish week this week too. But I have several blog entries coming here in the next few days. Right now I have a few of the animations I've been working on for my flash animation class, tomorrow I'll upload the three pages of pencils I've been working on for my sequential art class, and then I have some pictures from Disney World and other shenanigans to post. Also a few more Japan posts are on the way too (finally). It took me long enough right. Enjoy the animations!

Ball Bounce 1: Using Key frames




Ball Bounce 2: Using the Graph Editor (annoying as hell!)




Digital Puppet Animation: Character given in class

1 comment: