Pages

Jan 29, 2009

The Chickasaw Adventures


I now know what it's like to be in hell, and I sure as hell don't like it one bit. I've struggled this past week like crazy to get my project done for Visual Storytelling 1. This was my first time penciling three pages at once, and I completely underestimated how much time it was going to take to complete them. I actually just finished them about 5 minutes ago and they were due Tuesday. I've been working around the clock, while trying to keep up with my other classes too. I haven't had a good night sleep since last Saturday, and I have a huge pile of laundry to do. Now it's midterms weekend, and I'm going to be slaving the entire weekend on conceptualizing for my short film in Digital Cel Animation while also finishing tutorials, reading mythology, and working on the next set project for Visual Storytelling. Wow I have got to find a better set of working methods.

Anywho! Here are my finished pencils for the Chickasaw Adventures: The bane of my existence.

2 comments:

Lady Garland said...

Stay strong, you'll get through some how! XD

Zach said...

I'll add my own words!

Old guy: Boy! go out in the world and make something of yourself!
Guy: Ok grampa! thats a great idea!
Old guy: Of course it is! Respect yo elders!
Guy leaves and says bye
--
Guy: Hello Other guy! I see you are carrying a heavy book, but I will not assist you because I am a bastard.
Other guy: Hello Guy, have you heard of this guy called Zach? I hear he is quite awesome.
Guy: You mean that friend of Matt whom Matt doesn't call enough?
Other guy: Yes that is he, I am pointing to him off the page.
---
Other guy: I hear that Zach is so awesome that he got the highest grade in the class of 400 on his first Bio exam.
Guy: Shock and Amaze!
Other guy: Oh no, I was dreaming about how awesome Zach is and am falling on the street.
Other guy: You sir are a bastard for not helping me carry this heavy book.
Guy: sad panda
Both Guys: yay for zach!