Pages

Nov 10, 2008

Time to Jump on the Bandwagon.

First post! Hooray! Welcome friends, family, and everyone to my sketch-blog. Finally, a great way for me to keep everyone updated on my shenanigans in Savannah, Georgia as I complete my education at SCAD. This has been a very exciting quarter, and it makes me sad to think it'll be over next week (actually that's a dirty rotten lie. The sooner this is over the sooner I get to go to JAPAN!!!). But between character design, animation and psychology, I'll miss the incredible amount of fun that I've had this quarter. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get all my artwork from the past 8 weeks posted. These scary creatures are Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde designs that I did during a character design lecture with Chris Sasaki at the Comic Arts forum last weekend.

No comments: