Pages

Oct 9, 2011

Exhibiting at New York Comic Con


HOLYPOOPCOMICCON!!! (Just a wee bit excited here).

My goodness what an insane weekend. Trying to get ready for huge convention while ALL trains into north Brooklyn from Manhattan are down is not an easy task...at all. But no amount of MTA suckage will stop Edward Chow, Daehan Stevenson and I from having an excellant display put together at New York Comic Con!!! So if any of you handsome/gorgeous blog readers happen to be galavanting about the convention next weekend, please make sure to stop by and say hi! I will be exhibiting Friday Oct. 14 through Sunday Oct. 16 in the anime artist alley. Check out the above map for the approximate location. Our table number is FE7. 

I'll also have debut prints of these two illustrations at the convention, so don't miss the opportunity to be one of the first to get one. They will be available for purchase in my ETSY store within the next few weeks.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: