Pages

Mar 6, 2011

Oh Hi Blog!





Wow, time sure does slip through your fingers in the professional world. I can’t believe it’s March already. O_O We’ve been in major crunch mode for a project at work for what seems like forever. Apologies for the severe lack of posts, but I am happy to announce that said project “Spartacus: The Game” is now officially live on Facebook and has been for about a month now.

I’ve been working on this project since August (concentrating mostly on characters, props, and animation) and it’s so fullfilling to see it live and in front of an audience. It’s still a work in progress even after it’s initial launch but it’s come a LONG way since the it’s initial stages. 

I’ve attached to this post some of the characters from the TV show - Spartacus: Gods of the Arena - that I created for the game. It’s been challenging switching over to more naturalistic style of character, costume, and prop design, but I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. It’s always fun to explore new methods of painting. It’s helped me pick up some new tricks for my personal work.

Feel free to check out the game on Facebook: www.facebook.com/spartacusgame

No comments: