Pages

Apr 16, 2010

It's time for a big, fat doodle dump....

Feel free to bypass the exposition and go straight to the art! 

Hey Guys! Wow! I'm starting to find out that looking and applying for jobs is almost a full time job in and of itself. But I can happily say that I'm almost done with the job application process. Just a few more to send out, and then back to it once I graduate. The career fair last week was quite successful so hopefully some good things will come of it.

Everyone needs to go see "Waking Sleeping Beauty" if you get the chance. It's a documentary about the Golden Age of Disney Animation and boy is it inspiring. I got the chance to see it at one of the local theaters, and to our luck, Don Hahn, the famous producer of Little Mermaid, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, etc. was there to talk about the film and do a question answer session afterwards. I've known about this guy since middle school maybe, and it was weird finally getting the chance to shake hands with him. I got to show him some of my artwork from this past year and it was met with a very positive response. So excited! He wants to see Chrystin Garland's senior film when it's finished (that's the film I was production designer for). Speaking of which you should check out her most recent Rumplestillskin post. Creepy as hell but very inventive.

Here are a  few sketches I've been working on the past few days:
Here's some SCAD animation people (minus the dudes in glasses (those were from a Mel Brooks film)).




And some "Emma and Molly's Pet Yeti" layouts.

No comments: