Pages

Feb 12, 2010

Variety will come eventually...






If you've seen the animatic, you'll recognize these images from the opening sequence. I'm illustrating these images for my sequential art senior project class. I've been working on these all quarter so far, and I'm getting so close to finishing the drawing. I'm frantically finishing line art so that I can move on to color as soon as I can. Ugh! I have lot to color before the end of the quarter, but I've done three painting tests so far. I'm getting more comfortable with the coloring process so I don't think it will take too long. But then, again, things always take longer than expected. Always. It's going to be an interesting rest of the quarter.

Here's what the illustrations look like in the final scene. Any suggestions? I'm afraid they're getting too detailed, but I think they'll read fine when I translate them into color. 




No comments: