Pages

Sep 15, 2009

Emma and Yeti


Oh Dear! Well after a good few weeks at home, and a week's worth of leadership training, fall quarter has finally begun. And along with the beginning of the school year comes a renewed vigor, and blog updates :D. I'm working feverishly on my senior project, "Molly and Emma's Pet Yeti," soon to be (or not so soon I should say) a short film. I'm currently plucking through the character development phase, ironing out the main character. The Yeti, for the most part, is nearing completion. The girls have a long way to go, but I'm getting close (I think). Children are very hard to cartoon. Thankfully my roommate Sean has quite the extensive library of animated films that I can reference.

The above shows a loving interaction between Yeti and Emma.

No comments: