Pages

Jan 13, 2009

Finally Finshed

I finally finished my fantasy illustration projects yesterday, and needless to say, I'm glad it's over. I'm extremely happy with my gray scale pieces. However these two color pieces still need a lot of work. I'm happy with their progress so far, but I really need to practice more with painted environments. Now all I have to do is complete the sketchbook, and I'm good to go.

I just animated a bouncing ball in Flash for my Digital Cell Animation class, and I think I'll be hopelessly addicted to that program by the end of the quarter. I did a bouncing ball in perspective which normally would take about 4 hours, and this took me about 30 minutes. How cool is that!

Not much else is going on in Savannah land. My friends and I are getting pumped for our annual trip to Disney world this weekend. I'm so excited. I just need to get through the next few days, and then I can be whisked away by the magical bliss of Disney. Don't worry, I'll post pictures.

No comments: